blue

Thursday, January 12, 2012

{prayers}

my life has been crazy and full of thoughts, prayers and talking with people about the present and potential future.

i've started my placement in the schools, and honestly, i love it.  i like the environment, i love my supervisor, and the kids are just funny.  it's a great school with kids who work hard and supportive parents.  it's been fun so far, and i hope it continues.

i've applied for graduation, i've applied for comps and my asha exam.  i'm starting to apply for jobs.  i don't know where my life may go come may, and if i'm going to be honest, that scares me (in both good and bad ways).

my mommy has surgery tomorrow.  i know they caught the breast cancer early and the prognosis is super good, but it's still a big surgery.  prayers tomorrow would be very much appreciated.  i'm ready for my mom to be a breast cancer survivor.  for a long, long time.

lots on my mind, lots on my plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...