blue

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

refresh voxbox!


I recently received a Voxbox from Influenster!
This is a program I signed up for where I receive products for free for testing purposes, then review.  I really enjoyed getting this box- a lot of products I will actually use, and so far, I really like all of them!

I'll start out with the chips.  Beanitos are made from all beans and baked, not fried.  The texture is a little different than potato chips- not quite as crispy, but the flavor was good and they were not greasy at all.  They were actually pretty filling too, which was a nice change from empty calories from chips!

The facial cream from L'Occitane is nice- the retail price for a 1.7 oz container is about $28 bucks, which is a little expensive- I liked it, but didn't notice much of a difference than my Oil of Olay other than the smell (and I happen to like the Olay smell...).  It felt good going on, and didn't leave any film which is nice!

I think my favorite thing out of the box is the Covergirl Ultrasmooth foundation!  I am not a foundation girl... only for fancy occasions do I bust out full coverage stuff- I am more of a tinted moisturizer fan.  This though, I liked.  After a full days wear, it got a little greasy, but the coverage was great.  It came with this goofy little silicone applicator that I kind of laughed at at first, but I actually really like it!  It helps smooth, and because it doesn't absorb any of the makeup, I used very little and got really good coverage.  I was impressed, and will be finding more excuses to wear a touch more makeup!  Well done, Covergirl!

The dental hygiene stuff was great- I am not a good flosser- I just get annoyed with the process, so the DenTek flossers and Listerine pocket packs were great!  I can throw them in my purse, and everything is the right size... great for date nights, or impromptu meetings with friends!

Thanks, Influenster for the great testing supplies!  Love finding new brands and products I wouldn't have necessarily tried myself!

2 comments:

  1. First of all, did you give your blog a face lift? Either way, it looks great!
    Second, isn't influenster just the greatest! It cracks me up how random the boxes can be sometimes. The last one I received had everything from lipstick and hair brushes to hot tea and organic twizzlers. lol.
    I got a free sports bra and insulated tights from Victoria Secret one time.... you better bet those tights are coming in handy with this weather.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...