blue

Monday, June 13, 2011

{i am blessed}

relay for life happened!  and it was a blast...  there were times i felt so confused and unsure.  this was not only my first ever relay, but i was also team captain.  people would come to me with questions i had no answer to, but you know what, it was totally fine!

thank you to all the girls who came out and walked, especially amy and brandy who stayed late and came early!  MB and dr. brown came out and walked (and made me cry...), sam and lauren for visiting, my lovely roommate for coming out even though it was crazy windy, my wonderful parents drove down from columbus (and were my go-to people as they have both done relay before!) and the fabulous boy of mine who came after a long day of work and stayed til clean-up was done.

andrea and amy showing off that laryngeal mechanism!

rocking the tutu

ryan's luminary

oh yes. 80's fashion show



love my parentals :)

:)

this weekend made me realize how blessed i am that i have wonderful people that surround me.  i have such a great family, caring and generous classmates, teachers who care about their students like they were their own kids, and a great group of friends that go out of their way to love others.

i hope ryan is looking down and seeing the ripple effect he left on all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...