blue

Sunday, January 13, 2013

{thankful}

i don't want this blog to be all about me and ian. life is so much more than me, or him, or the two of us, but today, i am thankful that i get to become his wife in a few months.  we're going through marriage counseling, and it is helping me to realize how thankful i am for the friend he is to me, his organization and desire to help me be more organized in my life (both with actual stuff and with emotional stuff as well), and the way he just makes me laugh daily and reminds me life is too short to not try and enjoy every minute- whether that minute is good or bad by earthly standards.

i pray that you have or find someone in your life who consistently pulls you up to be more like Christ, and challenges you lovingly to become a better person.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...