blue

Monday, October 1, 2012

{it's fall}

it's officially fall :)

i love this season... i love the colors of the trees, the smells of the leaves and coffee, the cool breeze, and the sound of crispness.

life is hitting it's stride.  work is still awesome.  i love my little kids and the funny things they say.  i love that they want to learn, thank me for homework, and when i walk in a classroom, every kid begs to come with me.  it's good for the ego ;)

engaged life is also hitting a stride.  we're finally getting around to doing some planning, and it actually has been pretty fun!  i'm thankful for a fiance who wants to help plan and organizes things perfectly.

has blogging hit it's stride?  probably not.  my days typically consist of waking up super early, going to work, coming home, trying to clean/cook dinner, attempting to keep my eyes open past 8 pm, and then going to bed and doing it all over again.

it's fall, life is happy :)

2 comments:

  1. I love Fall too. It's my favorite. It has my birthday (well, technically it's a week before Fall starts, but who cares?), college football, the colors, the smells, the holidays... I just love it all.

    It sounds like your life is going really well. Did I ever congratulate you on your engagement? If not, CONGRATULATIONS! I'm really excited for you! Married life really is wonderful. When are you getting married?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! June 1st :) we're so excited... the planning, i'm not so great at, but at the end of the day, we'll be married and that's what counts! Happy belated birthday!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...