blue

Monday, June 11, 2012

{thank you}

may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

romans 15:13

i'm so thankful for the many ways God works to communicate with us... today has been a day where I have just felt him... took a drive through the country, and just heard things in songs today that brought on new meaning, got a text from a friend to remind me of the wonderful community he has blessed me with, and then reminded me of his power and love with verses i needed to read.

the steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  the Lord is my portion, says my soul, therefore i will hope in him
lamentations 3:22-24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...