blue

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Miracle mani

I recently received a promotion from Sally Hansen- the miracle mani no-uv light gel manicure nail polish. I am hard on my nails- if I get a few days without chips, I am pretty pleased!
Sally Hansen advertises it can last up to 2 weeks, but I only got a week, but honestly, that week the polish held up pretty well! 2 chips and visible nail growth which rarely happens for me.

The polish goes on easily and 2 coats was enough coverage. The topcoat feels thick, but after a few minutes on the back porch with the pup in ther sun, and my nails were hard!
The best part is removal is easy- my least favorite part of an actual gel manicure. Came off like regular nail polish.

Overall, I really recommend this! Next step is to try the topcoat with other polishes and see how it works

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...