blue

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

{blessings}

Some days, things just don't go in your favor. Yesterday was one of those days. I was sick with a head cold and worked, only to come outside to see a mega flat tire. I have great coworkers who stayed with me til aaa came (stupid wing nut was rusted on keeping the spare tire firmly secured to my trunk). I then took my tire to get patched, and was informed it couldn't be,
I'm stubborn, so Ian and I attempted to patch it. It worked, but not perfectly. It slowly leaked air, which isn't so great when driving.
Today, my boss told me about a tire place in Winchester, so I took the car there to be looked at. The man put a used tire on my car for free, and told me he just wanted me to be safe. I almost cried in the tire store. I know I'm at th point in my life I an afford a tire, but its still not a fun purchase. Especially because tire places are usually dreaded by women, this was a place I truly felt cared for.
I am so thankful for caring strangers.
Thankful for generosity.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it nice to know that, even though there are a lot of scary people out there, there are also a lot of really great, caring people too? Thank God for our blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...